Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You're eating what???

So I am very much looking forward to sharing all of my recent food adventures with you, as I have just attended another MiN Rituals Series II session - this time the theme was "Scents for Foodies" - as well as this evening's amazing Chefs Cook for Japan event hosted by Chef Morimoto at the Harvard Club...AND tomorrow evening I plan to attend the Jacques Torres Chocolate Tasting event to kick off Whole Food Market's New Taste of the Upper West Side Festival....AND I will also be at Saturday's Taste of Tribeca event. But as you can see, given the number of events I plan to recap, it will definitely take some time. So stay tuned!

And also just in case you were ever thinking about trying this, do not eat raw pineapple at the beginning of a meal.

...unless your intention is to take advantage of the tangy effect of the raw pineapple to draw out new flavors in your dishes. If so, go for it and let me know how it turns out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment